1. Every bit the modern hatchback With its low roofline and ride height, the Auris looks every bit the sleek and modern hatchback. But this eye-catching, confident stance is more than skin deep. The spacious interior has plenty of room for a growing family. And if you need more capacity, there’s the stylish Auris Touring Sports estate.
2. You’ll wonder how you managed without it Solidly built, modern and well equipped, the quality interior of the Auris features dual climate control, electric front windows, remote locking and a CD player as standard on the entry-level Active. Parking is such a breeze with the reversing camera (standard on all grades except Active), you’ll wonder how you managed without it.
3. Big, bright and airy Inside, the Auris feels big, bright and airy, thanks in no small part to Toyota’s unique full-length SkyView roof. This panoramic sunroof is available as an option and lets daylight flood into the cabin.
4. Spoilt for choice If you like the look of the Auris range, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to engines, too. In addition to the automatic 1.8-litre hybrid, the Auris is available with three other engine choices: a 1.3-litre petrol with stop-start to reduce emissions and fuel consumption, a zippy 1.6-litre petrol engine and an economical 1.4-litre diesel.
5. Built in Britain You may not know it, but buying an Auris means you’re buying British. Every Auris is manufactured right here in the UK. Toyota’s Burnaston factory in Derbyshire and its Deeside engine manufacturing plant are among the first outside Japan to make hybrids, and are supporting the UK economy by exporting British-built cars around the world.
6. Stress-free driving The modern world is a hectic place but in the Auris, clever touches help make driving stress-free. Intelligent Park Assist senses your surroundings and gently manouevres the Auris into even the tightest spaces with zero effort. This super-smart self-parking system is standard on Excel models and an affordable option on Icon and Sport grades.
7. Turn your car into a powerful information hub Need to find a car park, check fuel prices or the weather forecast on the go? Let the up-to-the-minute Toyota Touch 2 multimedia system come to your assistance. Standard equipment on the Icon, Sport and Excel grades, Touch 2 turns your car into a powerful information hub.
8. Looking after your bank balance It’s always good to know you’re giving the environment a helping hand, and the Auris is one of the few family cars available with hybrid power and ultra-low CO2 emissions at 84g/km or less. Couple that with a fuel economy of up to 76.3 mpg and you’re looking after your bank balance at the same time.
9. Ticking all the boxes Choosing a new car is a touchy-feely decision. It might tick all the boxes on paper, but it also needs that elusive five-star feel. Inside the Auris, every button and switch feels reassuringly solid and the interior is full of quality soft-touch materials. Dashboard instruments are crystal clear, controls are easy to reach, and the cabin is full of high-end touches.
10. Award-winning hybrid technology Calm, quiet and smooth, hybrid power means a relaxing journey and the chance to enjoy a chat in peace. Toyota has been building and improving its hybrid cars for over a decade, with more than five million sold. Today, its award-winning Hybrid Synergy Drive system is renowned for its refinement.
11. Affordable finance Unsure if you can afford a new car at the moment? Our 0% APR Representative finance offer makes the Auris extremely affordable. Plus, you can get £750 towards your deposit when financed flexibly through Access Toyota†. And to help keep bills low, you can choose a competitively priced Toyota insurance package and optional fixed-price servicing, too.
12. Dependable, durable and safe When you buy an Auris, you’re buying a car built to last. Toyota’s reputation for designing durable, dependable vehicles is second to none and our five-year, 100,000-mile warranty (which also covers the hybrid’s battery), shows just how confident we are in the quality of Auris. And with its five-star Euro NCAP crash-test rating, seven standard airbags, strong body shell and vehicle stability system, you can be sure the Auris is a safe choice for you and your family.