REPORTING TO: Software Engineering Manager
An opportunity has arisen to join the Greenhous Software Development team to work on our in-house bespoke systems. This vacancy is for a graduate software developer and is based at Greenhous Village in High Ercall.
As part of our existing team you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing bespoke software applications that help greenhous to be more efficient and provide better service to our customers.
- A University Degree in Computer Science or similar
- A passion for software development with the ability and willingness to learn new languages & frameworks
- Ability to work both in a team and in isolation
- Self-driven and motivated to work and improve
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and overcome development hurdles using online forums and documentation
- Reliable and organised
- Experience with the following development languages/cloud services/frameworks
- AngularJS, .Net framework, .Net Core
- Microsoft Azure
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Work placement/industrial experience
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm i.e. 37.5 hours per week. 1 hour for lunch (unpaid).