A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Service Advisor to join a busy service team in our Nissan dealership in Shrewsbury.
- Taking bookings for service work by telephone, obtaining all necessary details in respect of work required, nature of problems and where ever possible identifying specific faults
- Delivering high level of customer service
- Liaising with Technicians
- Keeping customers informed of their vehicle’s progress throughout the day
- Building an understanding and knowledge of the full range of Nissan cars, products and services
- Scheduling all work to maximise utilisation, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer’s requirements offering an alternative booking if necessary
- Ensuring that any customer mobility requirements are arranged if required and maintain appropriate schedules for courtesy cars and collection and delivery drivers
- Creating vehicle job cards for each job and pass them to the relevant Service Team Manager/Service Advisor, ensuring that all service documentation is completed as accurately as possible and ensure all vehicles are checked for service measures and recalls
We are looking for someone who is a confident automotive service advisor or service receptionist and used to dealing with customers both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm and empathy.
- A solid track record as a dealership service advisor or service receptionist will be advantageous as will experience in using Kerridge.
Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 18.00 pm, 45 hours per week with one-hour lunch (unpaid).1 in 3 Saturdays worked on a rota basis as overtime.