PANEL BEATER - ACCIDENT REPAIR CENTRE AT FORD NEWTOWN
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR OF BODYSHOPS
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit for new Panel Beaters at our Greenhous Accident Repair Centre at Ford Newtown.
- Carrying out various tasks to a high standard within a fast moving refurbishment workshop.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues whilst passing on vehicles to the next stage in the repair process.
- Must be able to repair /replace panels.
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety in the workplace.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Fully compliant with welding all steels and using panel pulling equipment.
- Solid understanding of vehicle refurbishment processes.
- Experience in panel repair and new panel fitment.
- Keen eye for detail and quality.
- Strong communication skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and overtime.
- ATA/NVQ certification is essential.
HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday, i.e. 40 hours per week.
Please submit your CV to:
Greenhous Village, Osbaston, High Ercall, Telford, Shropshire, TF6 6RA
Closing date: Ongoing (please note that the vacancy may be closed sooner if a successful candidate is found, so please do not delay if you wish to apply for this position.)