REPORTING TO: AFTERSALES MANAGER
A vacancy has arisen for a Service Advisor at Greenhous Telford.
- Dealing with customers bringing their vehicle in for service/repair.
- Explain the benefits of main dealer servicing, vehicle enhancement’s, genuine parts etc.
- Providing feedback to customers on their service/repair, including pricing of additional work when required, explaining the reasons fully and competently.
- Ability to Up-sell our services and products where appropriate using the VHC system and CitNOW.
- Preparing invoices and other relevant paperwork.
- Issue courtesy cars, explaining insurance and operational details to the customer.
- Ability to sell service plans and understand the importance they provide to the business.
- Have a sound technical understanding of vehicles, in order to be able to clearly explain with expertise repairs / additional repairs to customers.
- Sound warm customer service skills, including dealing with difficult situations.
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of the systems currently in use in the Service Department.
- Knowledge of warranty guidelines, service intervals, etc.
- Be organised, efficient and able to multi-task effectively.
- Be flexible, energised, enthused and a team player.
- Ability to add value and establish opportunity.
Greenhous Telford, Trench Lock, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 5SU
Closing date: ongoing (please note that the vacancy may be closed sooner if a successful candidate is found, so please do not delay if you wish to apply for this position.)